Setting up

lisamarie86 Registered Posts: 10 New contributor 🐸
Just joined this, and reading through I know that this will have been asked before! But I have a question regarding employment status.

Having just completed the AAT I want to become an MIP, this is straightforward enough, but for the time being I want to continue with my current job and do this outside of my normal work.

I don't expect to be earning much to begin with, but what should I declare? Is this self employed? The HMRC website is less than helpful.....


  • T.C.
    T.C. Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    I would say register your status as self-employed from the start if you wish to work on your own as a member in practice.
Privacy Policy