Unit 10: Luedo Software

Options
CelticStar
CelticStar Registered Posts: 142 Dedicated contributor 🦉
I have been reading through this simulation and wondered if anyone knows if there is an error on the paper. It says that Simon Dubrovnik (the Purchase Ledger Clerk) has been 'trained on the sales ledger software package'. Is this an error? Should it say that he has been trained on the purchase ledger rather than the sales ledger - surely they would have put that he had been 'trained on the sales ledger as well' if he had been trained on both of them. There is no other mention of him having anything to do with the sales ledger, so it seems quite odd.

Thanks for any help given.

Comments

• sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    you have to realise that you are reading information on each of company's employee's.

use that information to your advantage!

If it doesn't say that the purchase ledger clerk is trainned for Purchse Ledger - then arrange training for the purchase ledger clerk to cover Pc10.1B

If in the information it says that the purchase ledger has been 'trained on the sales ledger software package', then use that information when planning for the contingency cover for all the accounting departments.

In this case it will be obvious that the purchase ledger clerk can cover for the sales ledger clerk in case of sales ledger clerk's absence, becuase he already has the necessary qualifications to cover the sales ledger. (PC10.1C - I think, but am not sure)

Hope this is of some help.
  • CelticStar
    Options
    Thanks for that sdv, I was thinking along those lines, but it is written quite oddly.

I appreciate your help.
  • CelticStar
    Options
    Have spoken to my tutor about this now and it seems it isn't an error - so at least I know now!
Privacy Policy