Saturday-DFS

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hey

Am going to the DFS course in Birmingham on Saturday and was wondering who i might see from round here

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    i wish i was going, i feel like i am missing out.

Good luck and if you come back the fountain of knowledge like Jill and a-vic did, i will be tapping you for info :)

Tracy
  • Primble
    Options
    lol will take extra special attention and try and make legible notes so i can pass info on just for you Tracy
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    can you also sit my exam for me too :)
  • Primble
    Options
    probably not the best idea as i failed it last year. and it's a long way to go / be in at the same time as my exam. Would love to come across to Germany though. lol. maybe i can blag a trip with work. everyone else gets to go
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    Hey

Am going to the DFS course in Birmingham on Saturday and was wondering who i might see from round here

Course on a Saturday?

I did my first year AAT at Bournville college but i live in Surrey now and did Intermediate at Croydon College (How i come out of that place alive ill never know, i would advise anyone studying there to wear a bullet proof vest) and technician at Carshalton college!

Where about in Bham do they do courses on a Sat? I could have done with that when i was home but couldnt find anywhere!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    enjoy i did and learnt a great deal steves ace (you are doing the course with steve?) am sure it was down to him i passed in the end :)
  • Primble
    Options
    Course on a Saturday?

I did my first year AAT at Bournville college but i live in Surrey now and did Intermediate at Croydon College (How i come out of that place alive ill never know, i would advise anyone studying there to wear a bullet proof vest) and technician at Carshalton college!

Where about in Bham do they do courses on a Sat? I could have done with that when i was home but couldnt find anywhere!

it's an into to DFS a one off thing that Steve offered on here a few weeks ago.

I used to be down surrey way when i was little and still have family there. its nice.
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    lol will take extra special attention and try and make legible notes so i can pass info on just for you Tracy

Please can I get some help too Primble. I would love to go to Steve's classes but I live in North East Scotland and it's too far for me to travel. I really could have done with help with DFS as it is really hard trying to learn it Distance Learning!:sad:
  • Primble
    Options

Please can I get some help too Primble. I would love to go to Steve's classes but I live in North East Scotland and it's too far for me to travel. I really could have done with help with DFS as it is really hard trying to learn it Distance Learning!:sad:

lol i'll see what i can understand. after all isn't explaining things to others good revision?
Privacy Policy