PEV PCR MAC weekend in Manchester 1st 2nd May

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I have sent out my confirmation request email today to all those who expressed an interest in attending the Manchester Revision weekend.
A few places are still available, although I have given priority to those who have made enquiries already.

To be added to the circulation list please email me on the address below:
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• confoosed
    confoosed Registered Posts: 38 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I don't suppose there are any plans for any webinars, especially for PEV. I sat in on the ratio one last year and it was so helpful. I'm really struggling with PEV. I'm doing my third resit in June and if I fail this one I'll have to take the whole Technician level again, including everything I've already passed on this level.
  • SandyHood
    Options
    As the exams approach I will be doing the "ask a tutor email" service and most weekends between Easter and the exams I'll be doing revision in a face-to-face environment.

I've not discussed doing any webinars yet. Do you have a particular topic that you'd like addressed in a webinar?
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    As those students who had initially expressed their interest in the Manchester weekend have decided that they do not need a revision session afterall, I am now relocating my 1st/2nd May weekend.

Faith26 has contacted me regarding a Midlands based session. This will be aimed at MAC over 2 days (so that PEV students could join the class on the Saturday) (and PCR students could join the class on the Sunday).
    The precise location is not yet decided, but could be Birmingham, or Nottingham, or Loughborough.

So now I'll be in the Midlands over the 1st/2nd May and not Manchester.
    For more information/details please email me:
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • valentino46
    valentino46 Registered Posts: 124 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi sandy

fingers crossed its Birmingham, if it is where do you hold the sessions?

cheers

rob
Privacy Policy