Unit 10

Options
buzbenic
buzbenic Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hello,

Does anyone know if my Unit 10 can be marked by another college, my tutor is awful and i'm having a really bad time with her. I've done all the project but my mapping wasnt wonderful and she's being funny about it now and saying that she doesnt know if she will have time to check it against my mapping.

Thanks

Comments

• sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    buzbenic wrote: »
    Hello,

Does anyone know if my Unit 10 can be marked by another college, my tutor is awful and i'm having a really bad time with her. I've done all the project but my mapping wasnt wonderful and she's being funny about it now and saying that she doesnt know if she will have time to check it against my mapping.

Thanks

arent your exams in June? she cant mark the paper from now until June? Id have a word with her.

How have you set out your mapping?

She probably wants you to make it easier for her to mark. Assesors dont want to read the whole report, they just want you to link the contents straight to the paragraph so they can see you have included key points.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hello,

Thanks

If you like, I can look at your mapping for you and make any suggestions.

However, Under the NVQ route (and Diploma) you can appeal against her decision. The appeal in the first instant is to your tutor; if she is not helpful then to your college's AAT co-ordinator and then to the curriculum manager
    finally to the AAT.

Under the NVQ, the tutor should help you achieve your competency in the assessed unit.

However, there are always 2 side to a story and I for one would try and resolve any differences amicably before instigating the appeals procedure.
  • buzbenic
    buzbenic Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    sdv wrote: »
    If you like, I can look at your mapping for you and make any suggestions.

However, Under the NVQ route (and Diploma) you can appeal against her decision. The appeal in the first instant is to your tutor; if she is not helpful then to your college's AAT co-ordinator and then to the curriculum manager
    finally to the AAT.

Under the NVQ, the tutor should help you achieve your competency in the assessed unit.

However, there are always 2 side to a story and I for one would try and resolve any differences amicably before instigating the appeals procedure.
    That woul be great, I can send it tonight and any comments would be great. I'm woried at the mo about it as i have no element of Fraud at all and my tutor did know abut this.
  • sdv
    sdv Registered Posts: 585 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    That woul be great, I can send it tonight and any comments would be great. I'm woried at the mo about it as i have no element of Fraud at all and my tutor did know abut this.

I have just PM you my e-mail
Privacy Policy