Thank you to the forum users

Options
Greycow
Greycow Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
I have just had the last bit of extra work assessed as competent so an now waiting for it to be forwarded to the AAT and then I am qualified and can apply to be a member.

I am not a regular poster but am an avid reader and would like to say thank you to those that post their questions and those that give answers and encouragement. As I have completed all exams buy distance learning and the skills tests by courses I have found the forums really usefull and inspiring, even to the extent that I am now starting CIMA.

Thanks again for all the help and good luck to those still studying.

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Congrats and good luck :)
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Congratulations Greycow!
    Best of luck for CIMA, and now that we know you've already 'been there, done that' (successfully), can I say "Thankyou in ADVANCE for all of the help well be asking you for over the next couple of years!" (Don't you dare desert this forum now, LOL)
    Andrea.
  • sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Greycow wrote: »
    I have just had the last bit of extra work assessed as competent so an now waiting for it to be forwarded to the AAT and then I am qualified and can apply to be a member.

I am not a regular poster but am an avid reader and would like to say thank you to those that post their questions and those that give answers and encouragement. As I have completed all exams buy distance learning and the skills tests by courses I have found the forums really usefull and inspiring, even to the extent that I am now starting CIMA.

Thanks again for all the help and good luck to those still studying.

Well done its a great feeling once your there!

Theres still many people studying CIMA/ACCA on this site after successfully completing AAT so im sure you will still have questions to post as will the rest of us!
Privacy Policy