Having a break from studies at Easter

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Is anyone else planning on a break from studying at Easter. I am off work for a week and plan to not study during this week at all. But as there is so much work to do before June Exams I feel a bit guilty in taking a break.

Can anyone make me feel better by saying that they are taking a break too?

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I am taking a break too! My parents are coming over and as I haven't seen them since November, I am looking forward to that. They come for 2 days only (arrive Friday evening and leave early Monday morning), but I do intend not to study on the Friday or Monday.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    my beloved is coming through for easter so maybe a day or two off but thats it sad i know dont care either lol - really wanted to get unit 10 out of the way ready for after easter also.

Hey but i do get a whole ten days off work woooohoooo
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    my beloved is coming through for easter so maybe a day or two off but thats it sad i know dont care either lol - really wanted to get unit 10 out of the way ready for after easter also.

Hey but i do get a whole ten days off work woooohoooo

What do you mean you dont care Vic? You sound really p**** off!
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Wot's wrong with being locked in a small room with a pile of easter eggs and a few books then????????

That'll be a holiday for me ........ no men and boys saying; me, me, me, me, me, me !!!!! [FACT]
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    What do you mean you dont care Vic? You sound really p**** off!

Sorry didnt mean to sound as bad as that :) Think am ready for the easter break
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Wot's wrong with being locked in a small room with a pile of easter eggs and a few books then????????

That'll be a holiday for me ........ no men and boys saying; me, me, me, me, me, me !!!!! [FACT]

From all the furious writing, make sure the eggs dont melt. Good on ya ! Thats passion for a subject if i didnt know any better...
  • JayneHogan
    JayneHogan Registered Posts: 697 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Men always do say me, me,me don't they?
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I think it's just a male thing ... the three in my house are all very ME orientated! Right from the little one 'me deeties (sweeties)' to the big one 'me pub'!!!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy