unit 10 questions

Options
carolyn
carolyn Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi, guys,
I am doing unit10 Knowledge and understanding questions. can anyone please give me any ideas on the following questions.

1. How are the accounting systems influenced by the organisation of the company?
what is the purpose of the accounting function and what relationship does it have with other departments?
3. who controls the supply of information and people?

I am studying with Kaplan book, but cannot find the answers from it.

many thanks

carolyn

Comments

• mini_schnauzer
    mini_schnauzer Registered Posts: 347 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Carolyn

I have just finished my Unit 10 via Kaplan distance learning.
    The answers to the 3 questions you have raised are covered in the study text - not directly given but from your reading and understanding the book you should be able to answer the questions.

1. How are the accounting systems influenced by the organisation of the company?
    - Think about different sorts of companies and how the needs of the accounts system would apply in different cases, such as banks, construction companies or not for profit organisations.

2. what is the purpose of the accounting function and what relationship does it have with other departments?
    - Read again chapter 2 in the Kaplan book, Section 5 The Accounting/Finance Function (starts page 53). This will help answer this question.

3. who controls the supply of information and people?
    - Which department in a large organisation looks after people (or the staff) and which department looks after the information (or computers and systems).

I hope this helps.
  • carolyn
    carolyn Registered Posts: 28 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, schnauzer

Got a clue. thank you very much.
Privacy Policy