ACCA Passcards

Options
mark057
mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi everyone,

I realise this is an AAT forum so apologies for the ACCA thread but was wondering if anybody could provide some advice?

I'm starting to move through the chapters of my study text on the F4 (Law paper) but want to start adding some revision of the chapters I've covered up to now.

The text book is great as a learning base but wondered if buying some passcards from BPP might help me to consolidate my learning whilst still working through the study text.

Has anyone had any experience of using the passcards? What are they like?

Thanks

Mark

Comments

• Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Hi Mark, the reviews on Amazon aren't that great - seem to all get 2 1/2 stars. Here's the link.
    http://www.amazon.co.uk/acca-bpp-passcards/s/qid=1269710867/ref=sr_pg_2?ie=UTF8&keywords=acca%20bpp%20passcards&rh=i%3Aaps%2Ck%3Aacca%20bpp%20passcards&page=2
    Andrea.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    When I do revision sessions, the conversations I have with distance learning students are very positive about the passcards.
    All sorts of ways of learning things exist, but having a pack of cards in your pocket or handbag you can look at one at any time.
    Of course these do not come into the exam, so the content must be inside your head.
    So, as you wait for a train etc, read the card, put it away and see what you can recall by writing it on to a scrap of paper. Then do the same again. And if you get a table on the train and have a long enough journey then attempt to apply your knowledge by answering a question using your memory.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy