AAT full memmbership

nabutt
nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
Do we have to submit our work experience to AAT to get full memmbership.... i am unemployed and never work before in accounting ..... so will i able to get full memmbership ???

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    nabutt wrote: »
    Do we have to submit our work experience to AAT to get full memmbership.... i am unemployed and never work before in accounting ..... so will i able to get full memmbership ???

Unfortunatley i think you cant when completing the forms for MAAT status it is one of the requirements. Maybe someone on here can advise you the best way to try and gain the 12 months experience needed.
  • BCASL
    BCASL Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    One thing that can help with the membership application is to do some charity or other voluntary work. This all looks good on your cv and will count towards the work experience.

Good luck!
  • speegs
    speegs Registered Posts: 854 Epic contributor 🐘
    Before you get your full membership you will need to complete a work record and have it signed off and submitted to the AAT. If I recall correctly you should find this somewhere in my AAT.

Thanks

Sara
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/services/maatapplication/

This link just lists everything you need for membership and for forms on-line
  • nabutt
    nabutt Registered Posts: 86 Regular contributor ⭐
    thankx everyone for all help and advice
Privacy Policy