Statement of Achievement

Options
AAT1986
AAT1986 Registered Posts: 1 New contributor 🐸
How long does it usually take for your college to inform the AAT that you have passed a skills test. I passed my Audit 3 weeks ago but there is no sign of this on my statement of achievement on AAT website

Comments

• Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I think it depends on your college/learning provider. I'm with BPP for home study and they say 1 - 2 weeks but I always have to chase them! I would give them a call to check it is in progress / being dealt with.
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    STatement of Achievement
    Claire321 wrote: »
    I think it depends on your college/learning provider. I'm with BPP for home study and they say 1 - 2 weeks bhttp://forums.aat.org.uk/index.phput I always have to chase them! I would give them a call to check it is in progress / being dealt with.
    I started out with them years ago and ended up switching because it took them over 6 months to go over my submitted work experience for unit 2 in Foundation. Best
    decision I ever made as Kaplan have been fantastic!
  • Greycow
    Greycow Registered Posts: 83 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    my skills test and unit 10 were reported to AAT in about a month and I was studying with BPP. It has to go through an internal verifier before they can submit it so a month seems about right.
Privacy Policy