After ACCA

Options
Dipak Thanki
Dipak Thanki Registered Posts: 135 Dedicated contributor 🦉
As I'm only 17 years at the moment and currently doing Level 3 of AAT, I was thinking that even after I have completed AAT and then ACCA, what can I do after that? Once I've completed ACCA, I would only be 23/24.

Are there any qualifications that can be done after ACCA, to boost earning potential?

Thanks!

Comments

• AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Don't see the point really...

But you could either go on and do chartered exams, or do the ATT and CTA tax exams...
  • Dipak Thanki
    Options
    AK002 wrote: »
    Don't see the point really...

But you could either go on and do chartered exams, or do the ATT and CTA tax exams...

I just want to maximise my earning potential really.
  • shawn michaels
    shawn michaels Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    you could do an MBA ?? Again I dont see the point though.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Dipak
    If you have already qualified as a certified chartered accountant by the time you are 24 then I would focus on what you can do by working hard in your then job.

Career progression above chartered status does not rely on paper qualifications or exam results.
    You will earn money because you can do the aspects of chartered accountancy that you do and do them better than other people (irrespective of qualification).

Scarcity and price are at the heart of some of your studies, and in the world of work you get a chance to see it for real.

Become an authority on something rather than another person with an arm full of qualifications.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • Dipak Thanki
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »
    Dipak
    If you have already qualified as a certified chartered accountant by the time you are 24 then I would focus on what you can do by working hard in your then job.

Career progression above chartered status does not rely on paper qualifications or exam results.
    You will earn money because you can do the aspects of chartered accountancy that you do and do them better than other people (irrespective of qualification).

Scarcity and price are at the heart of some of your studies, and in the world of work you get a chance to see it for real.

Become an authority on something rather than another person with an arm full of qualifications.

Thanks for the advice, I guess your right!
Privacy Policy