ACCA advice after completing AAT

Options
salfordman
salfordman Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
Hello everyone,

I’m coming towards the end of my AAT course and would like to go onto study ACCA, but I don’t think that my employer (Local Authority) would be willing to fund the course or give me day release as they did with AAT.

Therefore, I have to fund this myself. I am looking at doing ACCA at Manchester Uni, Manchester Business School who charge approx £300 per unit (not including exam fees, registration etc) which I think is reasonable compared to other providers who I have looked at.

Is anybody studying this at this uni who can provide me with some feedback, ie, support provided, how the teaching is, are the tutors helpful, resources provided etc etc.

Or alternatively, can someone recommend where I can complete this course in Manchester?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• mark057
    mark057 Registered Posts: 354 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've just started studying ACCA using the BPP study texts.

I'm going onto a taught course in the summer with BPP in Liverpool because they have been highly recommended by my boss who has completed her ACCA qualification.

I contacted Manchester Uni once and they were very helpful. The course fees are attractive with Manchester Uni but I just could not commit to taught classroom courses every week.

Prepare yourself for ACCA. It is a step on from anything in the AAT.
Privacy Policy