Longest wait for skills test result

Options
NO BUSINESS CASE
NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
On tenterhooks awaiting unit 34. Into my 6th week and nothing from AAT yet although they have marked 35 & 36 which I have passed.

Last part of Advanced Certificate so hoping they will get a move on so I can leave level 3 behind once and for all and fully update the CV!!!

Comments

• coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    It's your college who assess it, not the AAT, so it's them you're waiting to hear from. They are supposed to assess it within 2 weeks of the date you sat it. I'd complain if I were you. Who are you with?
  • NO BUSINESS CASE
    NO BUSINESS CASE Registered Posts: 85 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    yeah sorry having a bad day of course its the course provider/college.

BPP. As I said I sat 34 and 35 together and got 35 back after 1 week and was done and dusted.

Will get onto them see where we are at!
  • coojee
    coojee Registered Posts: 794 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    That makes sense if it's BPP, doesn't surprise me in the least.
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Im with premier training and have just completed my first Skills test. The booklet said not to contact Premier training for upto four weeks after the test as this is how long it can normally take.
  • Claire321
    Claire321 Registered Posts: 209 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am waiting for BPP to update my results with the AAT for Unit 5 and Unit 7 which I was told I had passed, subject to internal verification well before Xmas. I phoned them a couple of weeks ago and they said the person who is responsible for the internal verification had been off sick and they were trying to catch up, so it should all be updated within 3-4 weeks - only six months after I've been told I've passed the units.

This is typical BPP!
Privacy Policy