unit 10 - final interview?

Options
Priya-p
Priya-p Registered Posts: 53 Regular contributor ⭐
can anyone tell me what this is about? i have mine tomorrow!!!! i know there is another thread on this somewhere.

thanksss

Comments

• angharadmai
    angharadmai Registered Posts: 41 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hey, I had mine about a week ago. They just ask you why you chose some recommendations, should talk about at least one from each section, and then ask about which recommendation you think should most be put into action etc. I had 2 simple questions that were nothing to do with the project itself too, solving little simple problems.

I had no idea what it was until the phone rang so you'll be fine!! Just make sure you have the project in front of you at the time.
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    you will sail through it, again it i just asking how often you would review your system etc.

good luck, once that is done unit 10 is done and dusted

tracy
  • Priya-p
    Options
    ok thanks guyssss :)
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    OMG there is an interview for Unit 10!!!it's endless this course!!
    I'm clueless about this unit, just have done IAP simulation, will going to start the project in few days!
  • Priya-p
    Options
    lol yep! it took about 5 minutes, really simple question about recommendations and what would be the benefits(should be in ur project anyway)..so dont worry. The main thing is to get the project out the way!

good luck..
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Well done - another unit bites the dust!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy