Online Course

Options
alicia18
alicia18 Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hey guys,

what do you think about an online course, i have being thinking about doing an MBA course , but i really don't have the time so thats where the online comes in, because i'll be able to do it when its convenient for me.Have any of you done it before and how did it work out for you.

Thanks

Comments

• Dally1987
    Dally1987 Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Online Courses

Hey there,

I am also going to be doing ann online course this year; ACCA online. That is saying I pass my AAT Tech in June! - I think it looks really good and perfect for people who are disiplined.

Although If you need to be forced through college I really wouldn't go for it, but these courses look like the future.

Ally
  • numberz
    numberz Registered Posts: 44 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    ""I am also going to be doing ann online course this year; ACCA online. That is saying I pass my AAT Tech in June! ""

I was just wondering who you are going to go through when you do ACCA online???? i will have to probably do it online too as the only places i can go to college are on weekends and i've got 4 little kids and don't wanna miss a weekend with them for next couple years......

Has anyone else done ACCA online?? be interested to know how you found it and if it's worth only doing 1 topic at a time to begin with

thanks
    Luci
Privacy Policy