Audit Simulation

neuroticprincess
neuroticprincess Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi

Does anyone have any past simulations I can have a look at please? Or any recommended areas to revise? I'm finding this unit very difficult!!

Thanks

NP xx

Comments

• Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor 🐘
    are you on distance learning? does not your book have a couple of simulations at the end of it? My Kaplan book has them! will find out online if there are any around otherwise!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Hi NP,

The unit is quite hard, especially if you have no experience with real auditing. I'm still waiting on the results of my additional questions.

I found it a great help to read Steve's articles on auditing on http://www.accountancystudents.co.uk/news/headlines/C65/

Unfortunately I don't have any extra past papers other then the one of the AAT website, but those articles were a great help to me. I also did a lot of reading on older threads here, by doing a search for auditing in the study forums, which helped as well. A lot of questions have been answered.

I know that probably doesn't help much, but well, hopefully it helps a little bit!

Cheers,
    Rinske
  • neuroticprincess
    neuroticprincess Registered Posts: 56 Regular contributor ⭐
    Hi

Thanks for the replies, I'll have a look at that link. I work in Financial Management so audits a bit lost on me!!

No I attend college but unfortunately the tutor hasn't been the best. I do have 2 past ones to look at but thought I'd check incase anyone has some others!

Thanks again x
Privacy Policy