Is there a way of seeing previous exam results?

Options
ChristopherGreen
ChristopherGreen Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
Hi Guys & Gals,

I was wondering if there is a way of seeing my exam results history on the AAT website. When I'm logged in I can find the page to get results for the December 2009 exams but nothing for any exams before those. I am looking to print out a copy of my results for the June 2009 exams. I'm sure I found a section in the past where you can see this info.

Perhaps I was dreaming though lol! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Have a good week everyone and good luck to anyone sitting June 2010 exams.

I will be resitting DFS which I failed in June 2009, I thought I was wise by only revising the challenging parts but got caught out by not knowing a satisfactory definition for Current Assets & Current Liabilities! Typical Ay! Anyway this time I will be ready.

Good Luck and thanks in anticipation.
Christopher Green,
Kidderminster college

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Did you mean your statement of achievement? That shows all exams you have passed and when. It doesn't show exams you didn't pass I think, but you might want to check that part out!

It should show on the right side, when you log in to My AAT, just underneath the bit for updating work experience and details and such. At least it does show up there for me.
  • ChristopherGreen
    Options
    Thanks I'll check it out.

Thanks for the fast reply. I will check this out.

Christopher Green
  • ChristopherGreen
    Options
    Thank you it was exactly what I needed!

Thanks for the help this was exactly what I needed; I don't not how I missed this on the site when I was looking through though, Silly me! Good luck if you are sitting exams in June 2010.

Thanks Again
    Christopher Green
Privacy Policy