I had a few
    When he's on the site, he always seems to be PMing
    Fortunately for me my PM is full
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Something that seems to work on other forums and that I've suggested before might work here, is that all newly registered users have a probationary period. Their first few posts would be moderated and they'd not be allowed to send PMs until they've made some sensible posts to the forums.
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    CJC wrote: ยป
    Something that seems to work on other forums and that I've suggested before might work here, is that all newly registered users have a probationary period. Their first few posts would be moderated and they'd not be allowed to send PMs until they've made some sensible posts to the forums.

Joseph Ward is the Orthopaedic Ward in St Michael's Hospital in Hayle, Cornwall where I'm going to be for my hip replacement in exactly 14 days time!!!!! Woah getting scary now!

To me it's a place ....... not a person ! :lol:
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Joseph Ward is the Orthopaedic Ward in St Michael's Hospital in Hayle, Cornwall where I'm going to be for my hip replacement in exactly 14 days time!!!!! Woah getting scary now!

To me it's a place ....... not a person !

And my mother must have been there for her hip replacement several years ago. You can give me a wave as you zoom down the A30 :001_smile:
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    CJC wrote: ยป
    And my mother must have been there for her hip replacement several years ago. You can give me a wave as you zoom down the A30

Wish I was zooming down the A30 - I've bought a one way train ticket in the hope that my husband will collect me on the Friday. I have arranged for a friend to visit me on the Thursday, but other than that I'm down there on my own (with my PEV/PCR books of course!)

I'm calling it my holiday by the seaside :001_smile:

PS. At 41 I'd prefer not to think of myself as being akin to your mother!!!!!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    anniem wrote: ยป
    I've bought a one way train ticket in the hope that my husband will collect me on the Friday

just dont fall out with him before then as you will be there for a while lol

good luck

Tracy
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    All the best id say break a leg but let ya hip mend first :lol: x
Privacy Policy