Facebook

Options
2»

Comments

• rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Wasn't your idea for a certain well known chain to sell unsavoury underwear for pre-pubescent girls was it?

And you deleted me from your FB account - meh.

i dont work there anymore...so nope!!!

and sorry,,, i have deleted you and taskey...must have done it in one of my clear outs and got carried away...
    x
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Re-added you so what's this new job you started today then?
  • rachy1975
    Options
    blobbyh wrote: »
    Re-added you so what's this new job you started today then?

thankyou...
    I am now the Trainee Accountant at Fowlers motorbikes, they are a Bristol company which have been around for over 80 years and also have a big distribution warehouse. The management accountant is retiring in a few years so he will be training me up. I'll be starting off doing petty cash and reconcilliations and posting various things. It has lots of different franchises so there are lots of codes to learn...i will be kept very busy. Its a dream job, i can also now start logging my work experince for the AAT and should be going on to CIMA when i have passed AAT and have got a bit of experince behind me. Just think i only started my foundation in sept 2008....
    I LOVE it...also i get to look at big shiny motorbikes all day haha

xx
  • blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    That sounds like both an extremely cool job and a fantastic career opportunity! Swap you for mine? Proof that perseverance and hard work pay off in the end and another success story to add to our growing list.
  • katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    That sounds like a pretty fantastic job, I'm very jealous
  • rachy1975
    Options
    aw thanks..it is a brilliant job and i am very lucky to of got it. Alot of my single female friends are very jealous too...
    x
Privacy Policy