Practising past papers in PEN ONLY!

anniem
anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
Well I had a go last night at doing some past paper questions in PEN ONLY - to try and improve my confidence in surviving exam conditions without pencils/tippex!

I have to say that I was surprised and it wasn't as bad (not as many crossings out) as I had anticipated.

I think it will help if I can get a sensible structure for answering questions - it should be possible as they do tend to follow a pattern generally speaking.

Give it a go ..... you may surprise yourself, as I did.
FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    think i'll save that treat for week before exams
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    A-Vic wrote: Β»
    think i'll save that treat for week before exams

It's honestly not as bad as you imagine
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    i always do mine in pen and cross everything out neatly, i think i just like the security on the exam of having the neatness the 1st time - if you see what i mean
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    i hate the no rub out pen thing it was like i had a bit of backup if you know what i mean confidence is not my strongest thing and am always correcting myself when i had the right answer first time round
  • emma123
    emma123 Registered Posts: 108 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    mite sound like a stupid question but what can we bring into the exam hall with us? i know we obviously can't bring in books and notes but are handbags allowed? it's just that when i was doing A levels we werent allowed them!
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    emma123 wrote: Β»
    mite sound like a stupid question but what can we bring into the exam hall with us? i know we obviously can't bring in books and notes but are handbags allowed? it's just that when i was doing A levels we werent allowed them!

were i go they are left at the front of the room. you're not even allowed labels on you water bottle
  • Rachey
    Rachey Registered Posts: 589 Epic contributor 🐘
    Primble wrote: Β»
    were i go they are left at the front of the room. you're not even allowed labels on you water bottle

It's the same here, it baffles me as to how people come on here with they're exact answers to the penny and their workings etc!! They've obviously wrote them down and taken them out! I think it was Mohamedsalim or somethin last sitting who did that, and I had to post to say how the feck did you get away with that?????
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    You can request paper from the invidulator, so i'm assuming they've done that and then taken it out with them..
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    We have to leave our bags at the back of the hall, & only take pens & calculators to our desks. The frixion pens seem to have changed from biros to gel pens now, & aren't nearly as effective - I don't think we'll get away with using them.
Privacy Policy