Tuition Needed ASAP £120 BTC/PTC

Options
zoewyatt
zoewyatt Registered Posts: 7 New contributor 🐸
Hi

I am looking for someone to teach me what i need to know for BTC and PTC. I only have a couple of weeks left and am willing to pay for the right tuition £120. I will consider all travelling I just need some serious help.

If you have a spare day or two then please contact me ASAP?

I am available 8th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th, and 14th June. I know this is cutting it fine but really need your help.

Thanks

Zoe Wyatt

zoe@lifelineaccounts.co.uk

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Zoe - I wonder if you stand a better chance of success if you tell people where in the country you are!

Perhaps a county at least?

Anna
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • SLM
    SLM Registered Posts: 64 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Is there anything the forums could help you with? Certain areas you dont understand?? there is a revision game thread on BTC and PTC which might help? I am studying for BTC and PTC, seem to have a reasonable grasp of it... I certainly dont think I am anywhere near capable of tutoring anybody though!!!!! I dont mind trying to answer a few questions for you... helping you will probably help me :)
  • zoewyatt
    Options
    Hey

Sorry Anna.

I am in Hertfordshire. But am willing to travel. I have found a course on the 12th for BTC but am looking for help with PTC.

Thanks

Zoe
  • zoewyatt
    Options
    Thanks for your support anyway, Good luck.
  • jow774
    jow774 Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi Zoe,

I dont know if this would help, but Andrew Harrington sells revision packs which you can download from his website teachmenow.net (I think its that) they are £10 each he also sells them on ebay. They are very helpful as they outline just the basics rather than everything, worth a try and cheaper than £120!
  • zoewyatt
    Options
    Thank you, i've already tried to contact him and am waiting to hear back from Andrew Harrington. Thanks anyway.
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Hi Zoe there is a revision thread going on here at the momment and plus am sure if you posted questions someone will be able to answer any questions on the topics you outlined
Privacy Policy