study buddy dfs!

Options
mariamcd020
mariamcd020 Registered Posts: 36 Regular contributor ⭐
I live in Surrey I have dfs and ptc exams. I am ok on ptc but awful with dfs is there anyone local of london who would be up for a revision weekend meet up! I know it seems strange! just i find it helps! my class at college are not very friendly with each other so would feel strange asking them! But if there is anyone who thinks they would be up for this let me know! Would be kind of to teach each other what we know work through some questions together... check methods etc.

Maria x

PS I am not strange! I promise!

Comments

• anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    I live in Surrey I have dfs and ptc exams. I am ok on ptc but awful with dfs is there anyone local of london who would be up for a revision weekend meet up! I know it seems strange! just i find it helps! my class at college are not very friendly with each other so would feel strange asking them! But if there is anyone who thinks they would be up for this let me know! Would be kind of to teach each other what we know work through some questions together... check methods etc.

Maria x

PS I am not strange! I promise!

I'll bet you that there are people in your class who feel exactly the same way you do, but they too feel that the class isn't friendly enough.

Why not make the first move ... talk about it and be the friendly person; they are all in the same boat as you and I strongly suspect that some of them would jump at the chance of some joint revision.
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy