Pro Forma answer booklet for MAC

Options
jessisannoyedwiththisbull
jessisannoyedwiththisbull Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
Has anyone got the pro forma answer booklet for the MAC examx as i can only print the questions and model answers ? This would be very helpful to have. thanks

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Has anyone got the pro forma answer booklet for the MAC examx as i can only print the questions and model answers ? This would be very helpful to have. thanks

as far as i am aware there isnt a pro forma
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Just get a book of lined paper
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • jessisannoyedwiththisbull
    jessisannoyedwiththisbull Registered Posts: 2 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    i no i can use paper but in the exam will it already tell us what goes into production budget etc., and we just have to put in the figures?
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i no i can use paper but in the exam will it already tell us what goes into production budget etc., and we just have to put in the figures?

No you have to do this yourself there are no proformas
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options

I really don't know but I doubt it.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    I really don't know but I doubt it.

i wish they did variances would be a dam sight more easy to remember wow could you imagine if they didnt do proforms for DFS
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: »
    i wish they did variances would be a dam sight more easy to remember wow could you imagine if they didnt do proforms for DFS

Hell no, and not cos I couldn't remember what went where just the time to write to everything out!
Privacy Policy