Panic

Options
Glynis
Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
I am so fed up its untrue. My exam is on wednesday next week and I don't seem to be able to remember anything. I did a past paper today to time and didn't get past the second question. I have read Steve's articles over and over again and even they aren't helping me. Steve can you offer any advice?

I just feel like screaming. My husband thinks I'm going mad and my children darent speak to me.

Heeeelllllppppppp!

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Have you got the revision kit? If so hit questions to time, don't forget that the solution in the back is the perfect non time constraint solution and you would not get anywhere near that.

If you don't have the time to do them fully then do the question plan for them.

At this stage you should try and get nearly every question in the book done.

Good luck
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Wednesday's ages away - just get up early & keep plugging away. You've got this far so have a little faith:)
    Sure you'll be successful in the end Glynis,
    Andrea.
  • Glynis
    Glynis Registered Posts: 488 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Andrea my faith has gone. I am really not looking forward to this. I have spent most of the weekend in tears and just don't know how I will do it. All I want to be is an Accountant. Surely it shouldn't be this hard :(
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Surely you got AAT, so you are an accountant already.

I'm sure it's not worth being in tears all the time? Why not take a bit of a walk, or some other break to get your mind of it for a few hours before going back to it? Whatever works for you to help you get relaxed before going back to it.

Anyways, not sure what other advice to give you, but seriously, study is not worth getting this stressed that you end up crying about it! It's just an exam, you can always do it again in December if it doesn't work out, or you could just not go now and go in December instead if you are this worried about it. There are definately things more important in life then passing or failing an exam!
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    What is the revisions kit. Think I desperately need it whatever it is.
  • Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor πŸ§™β€β™‚οΈ
    Options
    Glynis wrote: Β»
    All I want to be is an Accountant. Surely it shouldn't be this hard :(

If it wasn't hard anyone could do it and it wouldn't be worth it!

It's hard but not unachievable, just calm down and look at some solid revision
  • flower
    flower Registered Posts: 160 Dedicated contributor πŸ¦‰
    Options
    Thanks.
Privacy Policy