need revision advise

Options
A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
now ive done all the exam papers am runing out of revision ideas anyone any other techniques they can share on other ways for revision anything would be great.

Comments

• *Jo
    *Jo Registered Posts: 509 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    I havent completed all the past papers yet *gulps* but I'm currently typing out the key points onto A4 Pages.

Ive just done the Payment dates, submission dates and penalties for late payments and submissions of Income tax.

Im hoping that typing them out will help them stick and im gonna print them off and bluetack em over the house so I keep seeing them.

My daughter does stuff like this for her revision but she hand writes them and draws pictures to help her remember stuff. We find it works in this house.

Oh and anouther excellent revision tool I found was.......let your teenage daughter have her boyfriend stay over 3 nights in a row in the school holidays (seperate rooms of course). That way you get 3 whole solid nights and all day today in peace and quiet to study without being bugged cos she's bored :). Then let her go stop at her mates tonight then you get anouther nights peace and quiet. n.b. This may not work for everyone but it does for me so hey ho.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    thats a good idea might start writing out rules ect tomorrow.

Unfortunatley my daughter already left home and has one of her own now but can see the method behind the madness lol
  • *Jo
    Options
    Yes its deffinately madness in this house. Must say its the best revision i've done over the past few days being so relaxed and without child pressures. Hopefully I can get in anouther full day tomorrow before the hell returns........erm did I say hell I meant darling daughter.

Ive also booked me in for a nice relaxing massage and facial next friday to give me something to look forward to. Thats taken the edge off the exam nerves.
  • A-Vic
    Options
    i must be nuts then ive booked for hair cut and eye brow wax i must love the pain but not very relaxing lol
  • *Jo
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    i must be nuts then ive booked for hair cut and eye brow wax i must love the pain but not very relaxing lol

Ooh no but very rewarding. A good eyebrow wax can take years off you, it gives the appearance of an eyelift apparently. Plus the haircut will be relaxing assuming they do it well and dont make you look like a poodle or anything.
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    All I've booked for next week is my MOT, need to get a bit more balance I think.
  • *Jo
    Options
    All I've booked for next week is my MOT, need to get a bit more balance I think.

aww bless
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Vic, How about looking at PEV/PCR papers for some MAC type questions? I'm not quite sure how they overlap, but sure you could pick and choose what you want to tackle.
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options

Andrea; Would that be for YOU or the car????? :lol: You can't just dip out of exams the week before because YOU failed your MOT!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
Privacy Policy