Unit 32 - Professional Ethics - revising materials

Options
scooby27
scooby27 Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
Hello,

Does anyone have past Simulations/ revising materials/ progress tests - anything that I can use for revising the Unit 32?

If so, could you please email these to me?
salomon82@wp.pl

thanks

Comments

• katsutlieff
    katsutlieff Registered Posts: 459 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Scooby I have emailed you the mock that my tutor sent me. I am in the process of sitting for mine too so if you have any practices floating around I would appreicate them.

I think the majority of the unit is just common sense, and applying a high level of caution, if you think that something could be misconstrued then its probably best not to do it
  • stuartander
    stuartander Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Hi, Please could someone send me some revision stuff if they dont mind.
    Stuartander@hotmail.co.uk

Thank you!!
  • steveJ
    steveJ Registered Posts: 694 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    I sat mine around 2 weeks ago and i have to say i was surprised how easy it was. I was expecting it to go into detail regarding regulations etc, but it was very scenario based and if you have done ya studying then nothing on this test should surprise. Oh yeah... try not to take too long on a question, youll be surprised how quick the 3 hours go.

GOOD LUCK
  • chestyna
    chestyna Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Unit 32 - Prof. Ethics

Hi, does anyone have any mock or revision papers regarding this unit? I am sitting simulation test on monday and have done 2 practise simul.tests in the book but somehow feels like that's not enough. Could anyone email me any mock papers please if you don't mind?

lpramukova@yahoo.co.uk
  • s_deards
    s_deards Registered Posts: 12 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hello

Sorry to jump in as well. Any mocks anyone has easily emailed please can you send me them s_deards@yahoo.co.uk

Thanks heaps

Suzie
  • anniebabe
    anniebabe Registered Posts: 595 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    Unit 32

Hi Guys
    Is this Unit 32 for the new QCF qualification? it isnt ringing any bells with me.
    If so could someone send me some info.
    Also, is Unit 15 QCF the same as Unit 7?
    I am afraid its all a fog.
    Have been told that my college arent doing Unit 6 from July and I will have to do the QCF Unit - so will also have to do the 2 extra units.
    Many thanks.
    anniebabe6@yahoo.co.uk
Privacy Policy