Login Invalid

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
I have been trying to log in to MyAAT and it says login invalid. Anyone else having this problem today?

Comments

• Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    Yep - me too! I've been tying to log in so I can print off a past paper and do some sneaky questions at work - oh well!!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    Pinkjo wrote: ยป
    Yep - me too! I've been tying to log in so I can print off a past paper and do some sneaky questions at work - oh well!!

That's what I was trying to do as well..........................sssshhh it's our little secret!

Maybe our employers' knew we would do this this week and told the AAT not to let us in! :lol:
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I logged in this morning, it was all ok, but I couldn't access the forum yesterday.

I think they are doing some maintenance - perhaps they are updating things for you on achievements and exam sittings?
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • jewels.p
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    I logged in this morning, it was all ok, but I couldn't access the forum yesterday.

I think they are doing some maintenance - perhaps they are updating things for you on achievements and exam sittings?

Hopefully they are updating mine to say that I have passed DFS and PTC already then I can stop constantly thinking about next week! lol
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Hopefully they are updating mine to say that I have passed DFS and PTC already then I can stop constantly thinking about next week! lol

Ha - you do need to take the exam before they do that, you mad mad woman!!!!!

Nice thought though :)
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I am trying to log on to but mine also invalid got an hour spare to do some practise questions how infuriating!!!

never mind tea and cookies it is lol
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Which papers are you after? Maybe I could email one to you as I do have some on my PC
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I haven't tried yet today, but I do think it's a conspiracy from our employers!

Although to be fair, for this exam I have hardly had any time to study at work, because my work and workload have changed. I think I should have pretended to be busy and waited till after the exams, before offering my colleague help...
  • jewels.p
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Which papers are you after? Maybe I could email one to you as I do have some on my PC

I am trying to get June 2009 DFS do you have that Jilt?
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    It seems to be working now.........
  • jilt
    Options
    I am trying to get June 2009 DFS do you have that Jilt?

Sorry jewels I haven't in fact it looks as though I deleted DFS papers :blushing: unless they're on the laptop at home, sorry gave you false hope there
  • jilt
    Options
    Pinkjo wrote: ยป
    It seems to be working now.........

So it is!
Privacy Policy