ยซ1

Comments

• sammyd22
    sammyd22 Registered Posts: 207 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    PGM wrote: ยป
    Has anyone got any good plans?

I think we deserve it!

If i pass my cima exams ill be out living the dream, possible an all day drinking session!!!

If i fail ill be on suicide watch!
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'll be drinking coffee (and probably eat lots of chocolate cakes or something alike) with Anniem in Costa Coffee after my DFS exam.

When I get home I don't know, probably more celebrations on the Friday evening, as I need to work on Friday.
  • PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I like the feeling after the exams, when you still feel like you should be busy and revising like crazy, but you know you don't need to :)
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    Pub crawl with the other tudents after PTC on Friday & partying on the Saturday. Then two weeks in Rhodes on the 30th because the son will have finished his GCSEs. Can't wait:)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    gang of us from class are off to the pub after tuesdays business tax exam :) and on a school night
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    oooh i like Rhodes. Can i come? I got DFS on Thursday then meal at a friends and back to work Friday
  • PGM
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    gang of us from class are off to the pub after tuesdays business tax exam :) and on a school night

We planned to go out after the last exams. 3 exams in one week, after it we all looked grey and decided to go home intead. Tough week...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    theres a few that have to go back to work tho i know theres no chance i could face work
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I like the feeling after the exams, when you still feel like you should be busy and revising like crazy, but you know you don't need to :)

i love that feeling too, and i love it even ,ore when i put my books back on my bookshelf near my desk knowing i wont need them for a while

Tracy
  • PGM
    Options
    taskey wrote: ยป
    i love that feeling too, and i love it even ,ore when i put my books back on my bookshelf near my desk knowing i wont need them for a while

Tracy

Its a great feeling to pick up all your text and revision books after the exam and sling them onto a dark shelf out of sight! ;)
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    theres a few that have to go back to work tho i know theres no chance i could face work

I am one of those. Got DFS in the morning then back to work for afternoon. Then the next day PTC in the morning then back to work in the afternoon so by next weekend all I will want to do is sleep cause I know I won't sleep well before the exams
  • CJC
    CJC Registered Posts: 1,657 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    We planned to go out after the last exams. 3 exams in one week, after it we all looked grey and decided to go home intead. Tough week...

Pretty much the same for us we at around in one of the college coffee bars for a whilefeeling a bit shell-shocked then we drifted off home. Some had to go back to work and one of us still had a resit to do so which also put the damper on any celebrations.
  • Beth
    Beth Registered Posts: 40 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I'm think exam in Shepherd's Bush so... Westfield - buying SHOES!!!
  • PGM
    Options
    Finished, feel more like sleeping...
  • A-Vic
    Options
    finshed the exam several hours ago and just home :) wooohooo alll done
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Grats Vic! :)
  • Andypandy
    Options
    Congratulations !
  • A-Vic
    Options
    Thanks peeps just roll on august :)
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Well done you - all done and dusted!

I'm so looking forward to my last exam tomorrow and coming home having (hopefully) finished AAT!

Like you say, roll on August and results day. I can't wait already.
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • mark130273
    mark130273 Registered Posts: 4,234 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    post exam cele !!!!!

yeh sulking !! cant believe how hard f7 was !
  • rachy1975
    rachy1975 Registered Posts: 366 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    after dfs tomor im home for a quick lunch and then off to my tattoist to get my back finished...then prob a few drinks!!
  • Andypandy
    Options
    What's being done?
  • rachy1975
    Options
    What's being done?

...im getting my flowers coloured in that go from the back of my ear to the base of my spine..and i know its going to hurt as the outline did!!!
  • A-Vic
    Options
    ...im getting my flowers coloured in that go from the back of my ear to the base of my spine..and i know its going to hurt as the outline did!!!

Ouchhhhh
  • Andypandy
    Options
    I think I'd go for a couple of drinks first, Dutch courage & all that - sounds way too painful for me.
  • rachy1975
    Options
    yeah this one hurt way more than the one i had on my arm...and that was 2 1/2 hours...this hurt more as it covers a bigger area even though the tattoo is smaller, but ive started so ill finish!!
  • anniem
    Options
    yeah this one hurt way more than the one i had on my arm...and that was 2 1/2 hours...this hurt more as it covers a bigger area even though the tattoo is smaller, but ive started so ill finish!!

Perhaps you'll have to use it as your pic! I'm sure it'll be beautiful when it's finished ... even if you can't actually see it yourself.
  • rachy1975
    Options
    anniem wrote: ยป
    Perhaps you'll have to use it as your pic! I'm sure it'll be beautiful when it's finished ... even if you can't actually see it yourself.

i see it all the time..i ahve soooo many mirrors in my house and i walk around.....looking at myself!!!
  • anniem
    Options
    Are you pleased with the result? I suppose it takes a couple of days for you to see it properly, as I expect it's a bit red to begin with.
  • Andypandy
    Options
    OMG! You've not had it coloured in all in one go have you? How are you feeling, pain-wise?
Privacy Policy