Provisional Membership

A-Vic
A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Has anyone ever had problems with this?

I have submitted and according to MAAT my work experiance referee and application has been accepted but after ringing the AAT has not been accepted and was told to resubmit my application.

Problem i have with all the boxes ticked how can i re-submit? i asked on the phone but she didnt answer just gave me an email address to ask?

Comments

• A-Vic
    automatic responce email click here to submit your on-line application doh its ticked but they said they will respond within 5 working days grrrr
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Oh dear - I've done all of mine online too, and like you it's all ticked already!

I do know that my college haven't submitted my unit 10, so it's not just exams outstanding.

Perhaps I'd better check too.

Thanks for the heads up on this one Vic!

Anna
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • A-Vic
    Bit of an update - received a call from AAT and my provisional membership has been approved and as soon as i pass (i hope) these last two exams i will have MAAT wooohooo. Am impressed they got back to me so fast aprantley a bit of a mix up with the software but alls ok
  • anniem
    anniem Registered Posts: 1,326 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Just looked and my Unit 10 has now been added to statement of achievement :)

I'm happy that all my boxes are ticked for MAAT now- except last 2 exams.

Roll on Monday!
    FMAAT - AAT Licensed Member in Practice - Pewsey, Wiltshire
  • miss coyote
    miss coyote Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    hi, i have my audit skills test and unit 10 to complete - so i can apply for provisional membership? (i was reading through it all but managed to confuse myself!!) x
  • Lizzim
    Lizzim Registered Posts: 48 Regular contributor ⭐
    hi, i have my audit skills test and unit 10 to complete - so i can apply for provisional membership? (i was reading through it all but managed to confuse myself!!) x

Yes you can, but your referee is only valid for 6 months so if it will take longer than that to complete you might want to wait otherwise you will have to go through the process a second time :)
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    How do you apply for provisional membership? I'm waiting on finishing my Unit 10 and my last 2 exam results.. my work experience has been submitted & accepted..
  • A-Vic
    AK002 wrote: »
    How do you apply for provisional membership? I'm waiting on finishing my Unit 10 and my last 2 exam results.. my work experience has been submitted & accepted..

just log in your MYAAT and complete the on-line application

https://www.aat.org.uk/myaat/services/maatapplication/
  • AK002
    AK002 Registered Posts: 2,492 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    All done, cheers vic! Let's just hope I pass now eh!
  • A-Vic
    AK002 wrote: »
    All done, cheers vic! Let's just hope I pass now eh!

you'll be fine i bet :)
  • miss coyote
    miss coyote Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
    Thanks so much! have audit tomorrow (wish me luck please - am really struggling with it). as soon as that is done will apply for membership next week!! x
  • Andypandy
    Andypandy Registered Posts: 526 Epic contributor 🐘
    Very best of luck!
Privacy Policy