MAC june 08

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
Hi

on 1.3 where you hav to redo the budgets to take into account new criteria, why have they used the original closing enquiries rather than reworking it out?

Comments

• jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Just had a quick look, the closing enquires were given to you in the info, it wasn't something that we had to calulate eg 15% of enquiries received will be carried forward, so we don't have to recalualte them. In the additional data before task 1.3 there is no mention of any changes to the closing enquiries so they will stay the same,

BTW its a pig of a paper as there discrepancies in it so I wouldn't take too much notice of part 1
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    jilt wrote: ยป
    Just had a quick look, the closing enquires were given to you in the info, it wasn't something that we had to calulate eg 15% of enquiries received will be carried forward, so we don't have to recalualte them. In the additional data before task 1.3 there is no mention of any changes to the closing enquiries so they will stay the same,

BTW its a pig of a paper as there discrepancies in it so I wouldn't take too much notice of part 1

ok thanks. i'll bear that in mind. although did like the fact i knew most of it
Privacy Policy