Btc

Options
Primble
Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
ok i think my book is out of date . am i right in thinking its hi emmission cars that have their own pool (and capped at £3k wda) and not expensive car? and then expensive car is in general pool?

Comments

• koda
    koda Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    expensive cars will only be a balance brought forward as they don't exist in this year's tax rules, but they are likely to be in their own pool carried forward and believe the rules are the same as before - i.e capped at £3k.

Hi emission cars (over 160g/km) are now in a separate pool (special rate pool) and there is no cap on WDA like there was for expensive cars. WDA is only 10% for these vehicles however, not the usual 20% like in the general pool.

Hope this helps.
  • Primble
    Primble Registered Posts: 734 Epic contributor 🐘
    Options
    koda wrote: »
    expensive cars will only be a balance brought forward as they don't exist in this year's tax rules, but they are likely to be in their own pool carried forward and believe the rules are the same as before - i.e capped at £3k.

Hi emission cars (over 160g/km) are now in a separate pool (special rate pool) and there is no cap on WDA like there was for expensive cars. WDA is only 10% for these vehicles however, not the usual 20% like in the general pool.

Hope this helps.

brilliant. thanks
Privacy Policy