Paying to get results

Options
gemsi1
gemsi1 Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Has anyone else had a letter to say that we have to pay £72 registration fees by the 1st August or we cant access exam results, I cant go for MYAAT status so wasn't going to register again looks like I might have to now!!!!!!!!

Comments

• C2XVT
    C2XVT Registered Posts: 62 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    I had that in my foundation year when I thought I had paid, everyone else got their results and they wouldnt disclose mine until the were shown the £'s
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Your fees have to be up to date to get your results. The due date of your fees (I think) depends on when you first registered.
  • JakkiMitchell
    JakkiMitchell Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    You have to pay your fee's every year, this will allow you to enter for exams, receive your results and the magazines in the post. Its a yearly membership.
  • Pinkjo
    Pinkjo Registered Posts: 88 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Surely if you've paid for this year already you should be able to get your results as it would/should come under the same academic year. I'd give them a call.
  • gemsi1
    Options
    its my friend that got the letter i've not had 1 but we started and paid in september so surely she wouldn't have to pay again since results are out in August.
  • JakkiMitchell
    JakkiMitchell Registered Posts: 11 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    If you paid in September, you don't normally pay again until the following September... Maybe worth calling the student services, that doesn't sound right to me, I've been a AAT member since 2006 and I've always paid yearly and never experienced anything like that.
    Hope your friend gets it sorted out in time.
  • gemsi1
    Options
    thanx thats what i thought .
Privacy Policy