ACCA Exemptions

Options
COMA
COMA Registered Posts: 21 New contributor 🐸
I want to start ACCA in December sitting and I'm getting worried I won't be able to get my exemptions on time.
I passed all exams and skills tests and have handed in my MSP project today. I thought I would be able to use the option to have my results sent to ACCA by AAT but just found out I am not eligible for that as I am not taking any exams this month.

I am going to register with ACCA this week and was wondering if I could send them a copy of my degree (gives me F1 exemption) and a printout of my Statement of achievement to apply for the 'Paper for Paper' exemption from F2 and F3 (as indicated on the ACCA website)?

ACCA website says that printouts will not be accepted but I have read through the forum and some people claimed to have sent the printout. If you did, were you successful?

Even if my college sign off the project quickly, I am worried the whole process of updating the database and sending the certificate will take too long for me to apply for exemptions and I will miss 6 months :(

Comments

• COMA
    Options
    Seems like noone tried to send printouts of SOA to ACCA :(

Maybe you can tell me how long you waited for your certificate from the moment your last skills test/exam/project was reported to AAT?
  • msami4
    msami4 Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi COMA

Regarding the SOA, you can call up the AAT Contact Centre in the UK and provide them with your registration number.They will send you your SOA as of the date you call them.You can then send the print out of that SOA to ACCA for registration/exemption purposes.That's what I did when I registered with ACCA

Hope this helps :)
  • msami4
    msami4 Registered Posts: 17 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    The exemption deadline for ACCA is 31st July I think.
  • COMA
    Options
    msami4 wrote: »
    The exemption deadline for ACCA is 31st July I think.
    That's really helpful! Thanks a lot!
Privacy Policy