CIMA Courses at Chichester (Nov 2010 exams)

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I'm accepting applications for P1 and F1 students if anyone is interested in joining us.

Each is made up of 10 weeks of 3hrs in class each week followed by 2 days for revision (Fri/Sat)
P1 starts Thurs 26 August 6-9pm
F1 starts Friday 27 August 2-5pm

You can do one or both.
They are independent of each other.
We provide tuition, books and a drink for £600 per course
Classes are small (genearally between 6 and 12)
I teach both these units

For more details email me.
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »
    I'm accepting applications for P1 and F1 students if anyone is interested in joining us.

Each is made up of 10 weeks of 3hrs in class each week followed by 2 days for revision (Fri/Sat)
    P1 starts Thurs 26 August 6-9pm
    F1 starts Friday 27 August 2-5pm

You can do one or both.
    They are independent of each other.
    We provide tuition, books and a drink for £600 per course
    Classes are small (genearally between 6 and 12)
    I teach both these units

For more details email me.
    Aww, Sandy, could you move to Bournemouth and do the courses there? :)
  • faith26
    faith26 Registered Posts: 32 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    No i need him to move to the east midlands. I had a revison course on MAC with him and at the end of it I understood stuff that our tutor had been teaching since January.

Sandy can I start Cima in january rather Sept I think I need some time away from study or my husband.
  • No.1
    No.1 Registered Posts: 23 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Hi Sandy,

Does it require work experience to study CIMA? I've just finished my final exam, and I don't work in accounting field.

thanks.
  • SandyHood
    Options
    faith26
    We start again at the end Jan/beginning of Feb, and will always have some new faces

No. 1

The answer is yes, but this is really a qualification that is tough to do if you're not working in the business and one where work and study help one another.
    I don't recommend doing CIMA for the fun of it. There are much more enjoyable courses.
    Our students hand over their social lives for 12 weeks when they start.
    They do get 2 months off after the Nov exams though so Christmas can be a fun time.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    A quick update
    The Chichester CIMA courses are now finalising the classes.
    Numbers are good for P1 (Thursday evenings) - class of 9 at the moment so there will be opportunities to ask questions in a small group.
    Numbers are low for F1 (Friday afternoons) - class currently 3 so if a few more people join this will run with a small group meaning a chance for more individual support
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    A little bit of news
    There is a place available in the P1 class. I heard from a student who had originally planned to join who is no longer able to come along.

Anyone joining would now need to already be a student member of CIMA and be able to submit their exemptions fairly soon (if you were not already part of the AAT to CIMA scheme).
    P1 starts on Thurs 26 August at 6pm, but I need to know in advance as there is a pre-start of course homework I am setting.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy