PCR June 2010

Options
SandyHood
SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
I've started my answer and will have a copy to send out in a day or two
Not on the auto reply so if you want a copy let me know [size=+1]by email[/size] (not a pm) and I'll email it to you when I'm at my computer.
Sandy
sandy@sandyhood.com
www.sandyhood.com

Comments

• SandyHood
    Options
    I have started to send this out now.
    It is on the automated out-of-office so please put [size=+1] PCR J10 [/size] in the subject line of your email.

Many forumites have asked if they can make a charitable donation as a thank you for the answers.

My son is Mark Mayer.
    He has a form of Cerebral Palsy called Worster Drought Syndrome. WDS affects speech and eating. He is also Hard of Hearing and has to use Hearing aids. He has a wheelchair that has to use as he can not walk long distances.
    Mark has become chairperson of the Worster Drought Syndrome Support Group. This organisation supports children and adults with WDS.
    Each year the group hold a family day where the children, parents and people who have WDS can meet up and share their experiences. The day gives a great support to all the WDS suffers but relies on donations to enable it to go ahead.

If you find my answers help, or wish to show appreciation of any support I've given you, please consider making a donation to the Worster Drought Syndrome Support Group; http://www.justgiving.com/WDS-SG
    Thank you
    Sandy
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    I have completed the D10 paper for PCR and can send you a copy if you email me.
    Please let me know if you spot any errors.

And please make a donation to the above good cause.

Thank you
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • pennie
    pennie Registered Posts: 9 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Dec PCR

Dear Sandy

I would be grateful if you could send me a copy of the Dec PCR paper - I have done the paper and would like to check my answers - I couldn't sit the exam due to snow, and the next sitting 14th Dec was my uncles funeral - I have now changed to the new system so that I can attempt that in January as I didn't want to wait until June 2011.

I did pass all units except PCR section 1 of the June paper - not only was the layout different but I spent too much time trying to decided what they wanted -knowing the answers to the Dec 10 - 2010 would help me.

Do you know if the AAT will be putting out the pcr paper which was sat on 14th - if so and you get to do that I would be grateful for your answers

Thank you
    Pennie
    peastlake@btinternet.com
  • SandyHood
    Options
    Sorry I don't have access to my email at the moment.
    It is very easy for you though: Just send me an email and make your subject line:
    [size=+1]PCR D10[/size]
    and you'll get my out of office reply followed by a second email with my answers attached
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
Privacy Policy