Unit 10

Options
tigger37
tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Finally some good news! My unit 10 is complete and I just had my final interview about 1/2 hour ago! After that horrible PCR exam which I am almost 100% sure I failed Section 1, this was a small bit of sunshine amid the doom and gloom of losing my job as well as the horrible exam on Wednesday!

Comments

• taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    excellent, good news

Tracy
  • stuartander
    stuartander Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Wish i could say the same about unit 10, im finding it quite hard,c oz i just dont no if im on the right tracks. any help would be greatfuly recieved. stuartander@hotmail.co.uk
  • taskey
    taskey Registered Posts: 1,800 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    have you done your proposal or are you doing the case study? if you have done your proposal you need to send it to your tutor for further direction. who are you studying with? i did mine with bpp and they were fantastic and quick to respond too

Tracy
  • stuartander
    stuartander Registered Posts: 82 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    im not doing a case study, i have based it on my current employer. im on 10.3 but my report doesnt seem to flow if you know what i mean. Im running out of time as well so i really need to crack on. Im studying with Thames valley University. I do have a meeting on monday but they not very helpful.
  • Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Have you looked at the unit 10 page from the AAT?

More specifically they got a file which shows a general layout of the report. I found that quite useful. It is called something like Unit_10_report_writing_guide.

It might be helpful to just fill everything in in that layout and then see what you have or are missing, so you can make it flow a bit more if you are worried about that?

I also found it quite helpful to write the recommendations, specifically in the order of the weaknesses identified.
Privacy Policy