EXAM Resits

Options
kristina1980
kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
Hiya,
After the terrible PCR paper on wednesday, I was wondering about resits. My classmate said that if you fail PCR you only get another stab in december and your only allowed to sit it twice in total. I already have PTC and DFS units that I got in dec 09 as well as the cash management simulation. Does this mean I couldnt resit in june 2011 if worse came to the worse. I know I can carry the units forward until june 2011. Can anyone help? please!!!

Comments

• Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Hi.

As far as I'm aware you can re-take as many times as you need to.

The only thing that you now have to keep in mind is that because of the new standards, you only have until the June 2011 sitting to pass the level you are currently on.

If not, you will have to move to the new standards which is probably going to mean doing more work (although the exams etc you have done so far will be counted).
  • kristina1980
    kristina1980 Registered Posts: 46 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Lou1234 wrote: »
    Hi.

As far as I'm aware you can re-take as many times as you need to.

The only thing that you now have to keep in mind is that because of the new standards, you only have until the June 2011 sitting to pass the level you are currently on.

If not, you will have to move to the new standards which is probably going to mean doing more work (although the exams etc you have done so far will be counted).

Thank you very much, Thats what I thought to be honest. I think I will check with AAT just to make sure and put my mind at rest. Again, Thanks for responding
Privacy Policy