New Module To AAT

Options
kimmi
kimmi Registered Posts: 3 New contributor 🐸
Hi,

Does anyone know what happens if you dont pass PEV or PCR this sitting? Can you resit the papers or do you have to resit the new module?

Comments

• A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    i asumed that you could re-sit the original paper but from what people seem to have been saying i havnt a clue now???

Let hope while maintance to the site is been done more information will be avaliable
  • GreenMousey
    GreenMousey Registered Posts: 154 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I've started Technician level (Old standards) and was told that I can sit in December 2010 and June 2011 for the old standards before I'd have to switch to new standard exams.

~Mouse
  • welshwizard
    welshwizard Registered Posts: 465 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    You have two more chances to complete Level 4 December 2010 or June 2011 (paper based exams only). If you don't pass then you will have to transfer to the new qualification and take Financial Performance and Budgeting (the new names for the units).
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Started a thread on Chat Forum bout new qualification.
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Registered Posts: 210 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    I am going to be interested in how much extra work there will be and how much it is going to cost.

Hopefully they will sort it out soon and not leave us wondering for months and months!
  • pirate
    pirate Registered Posts: 469 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    The modules look quite similar to what they are now
    so level 4 called diploma
    - Financial statements,(so like DFS) Budgeting, Financial performance Live PEv and PCR and 2 from credit control, personal tax, business tax or auditing – all exam based then a project like project 10
    so think its pretty similar which is why I decided to stick to the modules I was doing and at least can look at past exam papers and the like and know I have to complete all by June 2011 gives me a deadline
    K
Privacy Policy