DFS Answers by Steve

Options
Steve Collings
Steve Collings Registered Posts: 997 Epic contributor 🐘
Hi All,

Thanks to A-Vic for emailing me the DFS paper, I will be able to put my suggested answers for the June 2010 sitting on here either tonight (Tues 22.6.10) or tomorrow.

I have had a number of requests to do other papers, but unfortunately I only have time to provide the DFS answers.

Best wishes
Steve

Comments

• beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    Look forward to it!...Thanks Steve x
  • jewels.p
    jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Can I just say a big thank you to you Steve, for all your useful advice and help you have given on here and in other documents of yours that I have read. It definitely helped me with DFS. At the beginning when I started this subject and was panicking cause I thought I would never understand it, you put my mind at rest and you were right (as always), everything started to click into place a few weeks before the exams. This is the first exam I have done when I got all my statements to balance. Not so sure about the written part but I tried my best.

Thanks again you deserve a medal.

Julie
  • cornflower
    cornflower Registered Posts: 129 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Everything jewels has said I agree with. Ive said this before and ill say it again. Steve you are the most helpful knowledgable people on this forum and I too think you and Sandy Hood both deserve at least an award of some kind for what you do. Your patience alone with certain people on here is astonishing to say the least.

When I was studying DFS it was all your words of wisdom and articles that got me through it and got me AAT qualified and for that I will always be grateful to you Steve.

Laura xx
  • lewpylew
    lewpylew Registered Posts: 216 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Thanks Steve, really appreciate your time : )
Privacy Policy