ACCA confusion

Options
beaneygirl
beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
Hi
I've just been on the ACCA website to email them about the costs to possibly complete the qualification via distance learning and had a nose at the exemptions section because I understand that completing AAT allows you 3 exemptions. There were so many options about what type of ACCA qualification you want to complete masters etc and the various exemptions that I've been left totally confused by it all.
Does anyone know what i should be clicking on to get a solid answer or how much cheaper it is to do the distance learning?

Comments

• Bluewednesday
    Bluewednesday Registered Posts: 1,624 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    BPP course is £500 ish, distance learning the price of the books. All the other costs are the same.

If you want to know the difference you just need to look at the course providers websites.

The qualification you are looking for is just called the professional qualification. You will get exemption from F1, 2 and 3 with AAT technician
  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Registered Posts: 79 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    BPP course is £500 ish, distance learning the price of the books. All the other costs are the same.

If you want to know the difference you just need to look at the course providers websites.

The qualification you are looking for is just called the professional qualification. You will get exemption from F1, 2 and 3 with AAT technician
    Thanks Bluewednesday :)
Privacy Policy