I'm apparently not studying now!!!

jenny3549
jenny3549 Trusted RegularRegistered Posts: 472
Anyone has got this problem? Went onto the AAT website this morning and, in the MyAAT section, where it usually lists what you're doing, it now says 'you are not currently studying anything!'

Huh! Have I been dumped? I'm guessing it's a glitch but wondered if anyone else has been summarily dumped as well to make me feel a bit better.

Comments

  • beaneygirl
    beaneygirl Feels At Home Registered Posts: 79
    jenny3549 wrote: »
    Anyone has got this problem? Went onto the AAT website this morning and, in the MyAAT section, where it usually lists what you're doing, it now says 'you are not currently studying anything!'

    Huh! Have I been dumped? I'm guessing it's a glitch but wondered if anyone else has been summarily dumped as well to make me feel a bit better.
    nope! just you I'm afraid. Glad it didn't say that on my page because I'm losing sleep desperately trying to get unit 10 done for Tues deadline!
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 472
    What have I done to upset them? I'm sure I haven't posted anything mean! Or maybe they've already looked at my two papers and this is their way of letting me down gently!!!!
  • Primble
    Primble Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 734
    i cant see any of that. just what i do have
  • snowmarauder
    snowmarauder Feels At Home Registered Posts: 99
    Dont feel like that, its just a bugger up as usual, give them aring if it persists telling you that, i have just been on and mines ok. I have downloaded all the payroll stuff also and im not even studying it xx
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Expertise Guaranteed Registered Posts: 6,970
    Mines gone too however am hoping thats a good sign as just waiting for two results now :) everything else is complete
  • Rinske
    Rinske Font Of All Knowledge Registered Posts: 2,453
    I'm still studying, but it doesn't show the outstanding units, like it used to do. My guess it has something to do with the June exams or the new qualification, but isn't related to whether you passed or not...

    O well, only one way to find out... Wait till the 16 of August....
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 472
    A-Vic wrote: »
    Mines gone too however am hoping thats a good sign as just waiting for two results now :) everything else is complete

    At least it's not just me then - I can stop feeling persecuted!!!
  • Lou1234
    Lou1234 Well-Known Registered Posts: 210
    Rinske wrote: »
    I'm still studying, but it doesn't show the outstanding units, like it used to do. My guess it has something to do with the June exams or the new qualification, but isn't related to whether you passed or not...

    O well, only one way to find out... Wait till the 16 of August....

    They have moved the list from the middle of the homepage which is annoying!!

    If you go to My Achievements on the right once in MyAAT and click on 'see your statements of achievement' (or something like that) you should see the outstanding Skills Tests/Exams etc. I used to like seeing the list decrease in size from the homepage!
  • jenny3549
    jenny3549 Trusted Regular Registered Posts: 472
    Hi Lou,

    I think things have moved round again - unfortunately, even if I go into the achievements section, it is not showing anything for my level.

    I've given up and emailed them now since something has obviously gone wrong!

    Thanks,

    Jenny
  • Primble
    Primble Experienced Mentor Registered Posts: 734
    mine still says that i have a unit to do from certificate but i didn't even start at that level. I did mention it to kaplan when i signed up to diploma and they said it wouldn't stop me from going on to do cima (when i get to that point) and that it didn't matter. i dont want it to keep showing though
Privacy Policy