Anybody started MAC

Options
jewels.p
jewels.p Registered Posts: 1,774 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
Who else is doing MAC and BTC in November so I know who is also gonna be stressin about them?

It feels like I havent even got over the stress of DFS yet and already have to think about MAC and BTC!

It's tough being us isn't it! :laugh:

Comments

• PGM
    PGM Registered Posts: 1,954 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Too early to start thinking about the next batch, enjoy your summer first! ;)
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Having just sat MAC and BCT its never to early :)
  • jewels.p
    Options
    PGM wrote: ยป
    Too early to start thinking about the next batch, enjoy your summer first! ;)

Starting now cause I am off work on holiday for two weeks in August and got weekends away planned in September when I definitely wont be studying so gotta get something done before that all comes around!
  • A-Vic
    A-Vic Registered Posts: 6,970 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    Starting now cause I am off work on holiday for two weeks in August and got weekends away planned in September when I definitely wont be studying so gotta get something done before that all comes around!

Knowing you, you will be fine all i will say is cover your ECR as well as MAC as it does come up a lot in exams

Hey at least we will be sitting them together when i do my re-sit :lol:

Dont let it get in the way of your holiday tho relax and enjoy
  • Sparkly
    Sparkly Registered Posts: 139 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    I will be doing BTC in December, the study books arrived on Monday.

I also have to pull my finger out and get all of my skills tests done, and my project, so that I can finish off under the old qualification - no pressure there then!

It's times like this I sometimes questions my decision to be a distance learner as I have only sat one exam at each sitting, if I had done two I'd probably have finished by now!
  • jewels.p
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป
    Knowing you, you will be fine all i will say is cover your ECR as well as MAC as it does come up a lot in exams

Thanks Vic. I am hoping that I dont have to do a re-sit for PTC though as you probably read on all the other posts it was a complete nightmare. I expected it to be a breeze...........taught me a lesson though!

Not expecting you to be joining me for a re-sit as you know what you are doing and you will get a pleasant surprise when results are out and thats you all done..................dont leave here though I need help getting through the rest! lol
  • jewels.p
    Options
    And I have my project to do before December.......................lets hope there is no resits to be added to everything else I have to do!
  • tigger37
    tigger37 Registered Posts: 200 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    A-Vic wrote: ยป

YOu may have a MAC resit, and I am going to most likely have a PCR resit....maybe the break will help a bit as well before jumping into ACCA. Concentrating on finding a job first as only have 2 months left in current role.
    But I have looked at my books again.
Privacy Policy