Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Advice Required

GillDGillD Just JoinedRegistered Posts: 4

I am a Director of our own company and employed by the same. I have been asked to do some credit control on a self employed basis for another company. Would I need to become a member in practice? And as I am paying NI on my main employment would I need to pay additional NI on the small amout earned on the credit control work? I would be carrying out the credit control work at the other companies premises.



  • T.C.T.C. Experienced Mentor Registered, Tutor Posts: 1,448
    I would say yes and you would also need PI insurance too.
Sign In or Register to comment.