Strange access message

Options
jilt
jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
Anyone had this before when trying to look at someone's profile? I can access everyone else.

jilt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Comments

• Rinske
    Rinske Registered Posts: 2,453 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    jilt wrote: »
    Anyone had this before when trying to look at someone's profile? I can access everyone else.

jilt, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?

If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Yep, had the same yesterday on a new user.
  • jilt
    jilt Registered Posts: 2,903 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Ah that's probably it. I had a PM from someone I didn't know, so must be a new user.
Privacy Policy