Distance Learning

Options
AliF
AliF Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
Hi
I have just completed my level 3 (if I pass my June exam) at college and are thinking of doing level 4 by distance learning. Just wondered which companies people are using and what their thoughts are on how good the materials and tution has been.
thanks
Ali

Comments

• kerryhill100
    kerryhill100 Registered Posts: 121 Dedicated contributor ๐Ÿฆ‰
    Options
    hi,

I did my 1st year with Home learning college, I dont recommend you use them!

I'm currently with premier training and they are a million times better ( i have actually spoken to my tutor lol)

In all seriousness premier training are great, they are promt when marking work, answering questions. the material is good and they are a reasonable price.

I hope that helps.
  • CrazySexyCool
    CrazySexyCool Registered Posts: 52 Regular contributor โญ
    Options
    I'm doing Distance Learning through Kaplan. Not had any problems.
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    I'm using Kaplan. I wouldn't say they're bad but I wouldn't say they're good either. I think they've over complicated things with their naff social networking site that has very little traffic and even less helpful explanations. Rant over.
  • Londina
    Londina Registered Posts: 814 Epic contributor ๐Ÿ˜
    Options
    reader wrote: ยป
    I'm using Kaplan. I think they've over complicated things with their naff social networking site that has very little traffic and even less helpful explanations. Rant over.

that's why they don't reply to my emails and mark my work in time, probably too busy with their social networking....

The problem is not the company,but the tutors. I did Intermediate with them and I had Neil Buslem, he was excellent and always willing to help me as much as he can. With Technician I have a different one and she's just so distant, doesn't read properly my emails and reply with little just to rid off me. I'm totally disappointed by that service and for Unit 10 things are even worst
  • reader
    reader Registered Posts: 1,037 Beyond epic contributor ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™‚๏ธ
    Options
    LOL

I am both happy and sad when I read your comment, Londonia

Happy because at least someone is going through the same crap as me, and sad because I've got a whole year of crap to look forward to!
  • AliF
    AliF Registered Posts: 9 New contributor ๐Ÿธ
    Options
    Thanks for the comments, it is so hard to know the difference between the providers
Privacy Policy