Pegasus Opera II

Options
Rosedragon
Rosedragon Registered Posts: 5 New contributor 🐸
Hi, first time poster here, although I've been lurking for ages sorry lol

I've completed NVQ2 and 3 and have just enrolled to start Technician level in September.

Started a job four weeks ago in Purchase Ledger admin after months of job hunting. Problem seems to be over qualified for jobs needed for experience and under experienced in jobs am qualified for. Job is very basic, match up purchase invoices with purchase orders and delivery notes and enter invoices to PDB using Excel spreadsheet. Was very worried that I would become bored and indeed I seem to get work done much too quickly and spend a lot of time looking for things to do. Had a chat with the lady I work alongside, who is PA to the CEO and senior accounts person, pointing out that it seemed silly that she has too much work to do and I not enough and asked if I can take some of her workload. She has decided that when CEO comes back from his holiday, she will have meeting with him and FD and ask if she can teach me Opera II and have me take over that part of her job.

So, getting to the point ;) , how easy will I find Opera II to learn, compared to Sage which I found dead easy?

TIA

Comments

• slackda
    slackda Registered Posts: 460 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    if tis any thing like the old on i used back in 2000 its a walk in the park.
Privacy Policy