Any info/tips for FRA CBA?

Options
amyjayne27
amyjayne27 Registered Posts: 314 Dedicated contributor 🦉
Hi all,

I have my FRA CBA on Monday and was just wondering for any information or tips anyone could give me?

I have never done a CBA before so could anyone tell me what its like? Is it harder or easier than the paper exam?

Many thanks,

Amy

Comments

• SusieQtips
    SusieQtips Registered Posts: 65 Regular contributor ⭐
    Options
    amyjane27

I personally found the CBA easier than the practise FRA exam papers. If you have looked at the practise CBA on this website, it is more or less the same format, so it will give you an idea of what to expect.
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Thats great Susie, thank you for your advice.

I have done the practice CBA now thanks to get a feel for them, wish me luck for Monday!

Thanks again,

Amy
  • SusieQtips
    Options
    amyjayne27

Good Luck for Monday, but you will be fine. The most nerve racking part for me, was when I clicked the finish button and I knew I was going to get the result there and then. Let me know how you go on.
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    That is exactly what I think! I was the same on the practice one, I was dreading clicking finish!
    Do they show you how to go through and check it as I am unsure how to do this?

I feel quite confident, just going to have a weekend of revising!

I will let you know, thanks again,

Amy
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Out of curiosity how often do the questions change? Like if I did the FRA CBE in August and failed would it be different questions the week after as how often are they around or are the questions automatically generated?

Cheers in advance!

Martin
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Hi Martin,

I don't think for obvious reasons that if you sat a test in August that it would be the same the week after. I think they change almost daily, so that people doing resits dont get the same exam.

I passed by the way :-)

Amy
  • SusieQtips
    Options
    amyjayne27

Well done!!! and Congratulations.
  • MWAUGH1983
    MWAUGH1983 Registered Posts: 420 Dedicated contributor 🦉
    Options
    Well done amyjayne27!

Yeah I wouldnt expect them just curious how they get passed this as obviously different people will do it at different times so it would be difficult to manage this so I would assume the questions will be automatically generated.

Cheers
    Martin
  • amyjayne27
    Options
    Thanks to both of you,

I'm really glad its over! Just started though so have got the rest to go!

Thanks again,

Amy
Privacy Policy