Home For accounting professionals General accounting discussion
Current updates regarding coronavirus (Covid-19) and the precautions AAT are taking will be continually updated on the below page.

Please check this link for the latest updates:
We hope you are all safe and well and if you need us we will be here. 💚

Child Tax Credits

MoobagMoobag Feels At HomeRegistered Posts: 59

Just wondered what figure needs to be given to a client re Child Tax Credits?

She is employed and self employed but with regards tot the profit figure I wasn't sure if it was the Net Profit figure or the adjusted Net profit figure that you would give for them to enter on their renewals form.

Any help greatly appreciated.


  • TigerTiger Feels At Home Registered Posts: 63
    the employment part straight from the P60 and the profits chargable to tax for the self employed income... ie after cap allowance adjustments etc etc
  • MonsoonMonsoon Font Of All Knowledge FMAAT, AAT Licensed Accountant Posts: 4,071
    I use the figures from the final tax computation, so it would be the adjusted for tax figure.
Sign In or Register to comment.