help with unit 15

Options
asha.sharma
asha.sharma Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
could someone tell me the difference between

"how is the management of cash balance in public sector organisation different from private sector organisation?"

Comments

• blobbyh
    blobbyh Registered Posts: 2,415 Beyond epic contributor 🧙‍♂️
    Options
    Please see previous threads relating to this same question:

http://forums.aat.org.uk/showthread.php?t=26613&highlight=unit+15+cash+management
  • asha.sharma
    asha.sharma Registered Posts: 13 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks a lot
  • bozena
    bozena Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    Thanks a lot

I was questioned about the same topic.
    Public sector cannot invest surplus funds as there are government money , private can do it - briefly answer.
  • SandyHood
    SandyHood Registered, Moderator Posts: 2,034 mod
    Options
    Public sector cannot invest surplus funds as there are government money , private can do it - briefly answer.
    bozena
    The general principle of having a responsibility to not put public funds at risk is correct, but the public sector bodies have a duty to the public to make well informed and very low risk investments of our money, and in that way save us paying more in tax etc.
    Sandy
    sandy@sandyhood.com
    www.sandyhood.com
  • bozena
    bozena Registered Posts: 20 New contributor 🐸
    Options
    SandyHood wrote: »
    bozena
    The general principle of having a responsibility to not put public funds at risk is correct, but the public sector bodies have a duty to the public to make well informed and very low risk investments of our money, and in that way save us paying more in tax etc.

It was brief answer without any deeply/extensive considerations. It was what examiner/assessor expects from students. The rest is in books.

By the way, may i ask you if factoring is short or long-term financing solution? I am confused... it seems that all depends on the the lenght of the contract.

And thank you for posting very interesting articles!
Privacy Policy